Show your support and dedication to the future of the ASCC and the Concrete Construction Industry by becoming an ASCC Sustaining Member. Sustaining members pay $2,500 per year in lieu of the regular dues and enjoy additional benefits than Professional and Associate members, including:
- A membership plaque
- Prominent listing in the ASCC Membership Directories
- Ability to designate four Sponsored Personnel to receive all ASCC mailings at no charge
- Special recognition at all ASCC functions, at World of Concrete and at our Annual Member Conference
- Support of the ASCC Educational Foundation - $100 of your dues will be allocated by the Board to the Foundation to provide scholarships and fund research at educational institutions to advance the quality and productivity of concrete construction.
Additional Member Benefits
Sustaining Members also have access to the benefits of all members of the ASCC, including (but not limited to):
- Networking opportunities at annual events, meetings, MIX groups and more.
- Safety information, training, videos and DVDs on important concrete topics
- Access to position statements, monthly newsletters, webinars and the contractor email forum
- Discounted registration fees for the World of Concrete and other events
- Mentoring program
- Savings on industry publications and magazines
- And much more.
Become A Sustaining Member Today
Take advantage of the many ASCC membership benefits by becoming a Sustaining Member using our online form or by downloading a registration form here.