Professional members of the American Society of Concrete Contractors are typically professionals that work in the concrete industry seeking to take advantage of the extensive member benefits of the ASCC.
Professional membership is open to educators, engineers, architects and other professional fields that work with or beside the concrete industry for $290/year.
Professional Members have access to the benefits of ASCC membership, including (but not limited to):
- Networking opportunities at annual events, meetings, MIX groups and more.
- Safety information, training, videos and DVDs on important concrete topics
- Access to position statements, monthly newsletters, webinars and the contractor email forum
- Discounted registration fees for the World of Concrete and other events
- Savings on industry publications and magazines
- And much more.
Become A Professional Member Today
Take advantage of the many ASCC membership benefits by becoming a Professional Member using our online form or by downloading a registration form here.