1) Networking – Annual events including World of Concrete, the Concrete Executive Leadership Forum, the Annual Conference, regional events, committee meetings, and other special opportunities provide associate members the occasion to mix and meet with contractors. Call for information on event sponsorship.
2) Member Directory – The Member Directory lists members by company name, delegate and alternate names, address, telephone and fax numbers, and e-mail addresses. This information is not available to non-members. Advertising is available.
3) Monthly Newsletter Mailing – Keeps you current with ASCC activities of value to you and your company. Mailed FREE to members.
4) Event Discounts – Discounts on registration for ASCC events including the Concrete Executive Leadership Forum, Annual Conference and World of Concrete activities.
5) World of Concrete Registration and Seminar Discounts – As an ASCC member your registration at the World of Concrete is a special savings compared to the on-site registration fee. You will also receive discounted advance registration for World of Concrete seminars. Register using code A20
6) Company Listing on the Website – Every member receives a FREE listing on the ASCC website.
7) Magazine Subscriptions – FREE subscriptions to Concrete Construction, Concrete International, and Concrete Décor keep you and key personnel current with concrete construction technology and business issues.
8) Web Page for Special Offers – A page on the web site, for associate members only, to list special offers available to contractor members.
Manufacturers’ Advisory Council – The board of this associate member Council advises the ASCC on how the organization can provide the best value to its vendor members. The MAC has a strong voice in all sponsorship decisions that directly affect these companies.
Concrete Polishing Council – The CPC serves as an educational resource for contractors and others in the design and construction industry.
Decorative Concrete Council – The DCC educates contractors on the technical and business aspects of decorative concrete contracting. The Council also promotes decorative concrete to designers, owners and other end users.
Safety & Risk Management Council – This Council educates and provides materials to contractors on all aspects of safety and insurance matters.