Mission: ‘Enhancing the Capabilities of Those Who Build with Concrete’
The Core Values of ASCC’s Mission Are:
- Personal Connection – An active and involved membership, awareness of members’ needs, quick response to members’ requests.
- Professional Growth - Facilitate:
- Member interaction and learning,
- Diverse networking opportunities,
- Access to industry-wide knowledge,
- Openness among members.
- Raising the Quality of Concrete Construction – Technical knowledge production and distribution; educating the industry on constructability; developing business savvy members, helping members deliver a high quality product.
- Safety – promote zero tolerance for unsafe practices; model and share best practices.
- Voice of the Concrete Contractor – The expert on constructability; represent concrete contractors throughout the construction industry; drive members to voice their expertise.
- ASCC members will be the most informed contractors on both technical and business matters.
- ASCC and its contractor members will gain and leverage respect for their knowledge and experience on constructability issues.
- The ASCC name – its products, events and publications – will be recognized and valued throughout the design and construction industry.